Enjoy watching workshops that have been hosted by the Maygarden Center for Financial Literacy.
The Maygarden Center for Financial Literacy is proud to present: Chris Kelly, Senior Vice President and Wealth Advisor at The Kelly Group at Morgan Stanley. Chris Kelly has over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry and holds several specialized designations, including Certified Investment Management Analyst® (CIMA®), Certified Wealth Strategist (CWS) and Senior Portfolio Manager.
Lawrence D. Schuffman, MSFS, CFP, and RICP from New York Life Insurance and Andrew Martin, Founder and President of Atlas Financial Strategies, LLC shared their best retirement saving strategies.
The presentation discusses:
• New tax laws and what effect they may have on your retirement planning
• Social security planning strategies
• How to reduce overall portfolio risk in retirement
• How to plan for healthcare costs.
Watch the Spring 2019 Financial Bootcamp, hosted by the UWF Center for Financial Literacy and Pen Air Federal Credit Union.
This bootcamp will discuss:
- • Using Money Wisely
- • Tips on organizing and making a budget. Also sticking to it.
- • Setting goals for saving and spending
- • Establishing good credit
- • Being responsible with credit/loans (including student loans)
Watch the Fall 2019 Financial Bootcamp, hosted by the UWF Center for Financial Literacy and Pen Air Federal Credit Union.
Jessica Young, Front Line Systems Manager at Pen Air Federal Credit Union, is speaking about credit and answering questions.
The following points are covered in the presentation:
- • What is a FICO score?
- • How is your credit score calculated?
- • How can you repair your credit score?
Watch the Spring 2020 Financial Bootcamp, hosted by the UWF Center for Financial Literacy and Pen Air Federal Credit Union.
Steve O’Reilly, AVP of Pen Air Asset Management, and Ryan Vann, Consumer Lending Manager at Pen Air, are speaking about “Future Preparations for Finances after Graduation” and answering questions from students.