The University of West Florida’s online Management Development Certificate program is an ideal starting point for pursuing a future as a manager.
What You Will Learn
You’ll learn the basics of management and how to acquire, control and utilize various resources for achieving organizational goals.
- Recognize the nature of management activity and practice, as well as the systems and contingency approaches to management
- Recognize the challenges to organizations and management practice emanating from the globalization of business
- Analyze managerial decision-making problems
- Articulate solutions to managerial problems
- Recognize the organizational obligations regarding social responsibility and ethical behavior
This AACSB-accredited program will prepare you for career possibilities that are among the most attractive anywhere. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, management positions have the highest wage of all major occupational groups. Plus, employment in those roles is projected to increase 5% by 2029, which is faster than the average for all occupations.
Regardless of your background, career level, industry and more, you can earn a high-quality credential in a relatively short amount of time to begin pursuing a managerial role.
Interested in our online program?
UWF's online certificate in management development offers a great starting point for a career in management.