Early Move In Request
Fall 2017 Early Move In Request
If you have special circumstances which would require you to move in before the official Housing opening date of Friday, August 25th at 9:00am, you may request to move in early. Please note that not all requests will be approved. If your request is granted, you may be subject to a nightly fee for access to your room before your fall/spring contract begins.
Here are the approximate nightly rates:
- Argo/Martin/Pace single room: $29
- Argo/Martin/Pace double room: $26
- Argo/Martin/Pace triple room: $20
- Heritage/Presidents single room: $30
- Heritage/Presidents double room: $27
- Village East 4 bed/2 bath room: $28
- Village East 2 bed/1 bath room: $31
- Village West 4 bed/2 bath room: $30
- Village West 2 bed/2 bath room: $33
- McVoy/Quina Singh Graduate House room: $20
If you are living on campus for Summer 2017 terms 1, 3, or 4 and would like to stay on campus the full break period from August 12th - August 24th, please complete a Break Housing Request.
Spring 2018 Early Move In Request
This request form will be available In November.
Things to know about the Early Move In Request Process
- Not all requests will be approved.
- If you are a part of a UWF athletic team, student organization, or you work on campus at UWF, please contact your supervisor, coach or organization President/chair and have them contact Housing to approve of your early arrival.
- Early Move In Days are scheduled when staff are available. There will be times when no early move-ins are permitted due to staff training.