Online Graduate Degrees
UWF offers more than 200 fully online courses that can lead to graduate degrees as well as credit-earning certificate programs. Non-traditional students including working adults, single parents and members of the military who could not otherwise attend our campus or regular classes benefit from this online learning environment.
International graduate students in F-1 visa status are required to take 6 credit hours of face-to-face coursework per semester, according to 8 CFR 214.2 (f) (6) (i) (G). Please be aware of this if/when you are applying to a fully online program.
• Acquisition & Contract Administration
• Database Administration
• Geographic Information Science
• Healthcare Administration
• Human Performance Technology
• Leadership in Public Service and Nonprofit Administration
• Public Administration
Business Administration, M.B.A.
• Supply Chain Logistics Management
Computer Science, M.S.
• Database Systems
• Software Engineering
Curriculum & Instruction, M.Ed.
• Elementary Education Comprehensive
• Middle Level Education Comprehensive
• Primary Education Comprehensive
• Secondary Education Comprehensive
• Educational Professional
Educational Leadership, M.Ed.
• Education and Training Management (ETMS)
• ETMS-Human Performance Technology Subspecialty
• ETMS-Instructional Technology Subspecialty
• Educational Leadership Certification
Exceptional Student Education, M.A.
Instructional Technology, M.Ed.
• Leadership and Management
Political Science, M.A.
Public Health, M.P.H.
Curriculum & Instruction, Ed.S.