Leadership in Public Service and Nonprofit Administration
The M.S.A. Leadership in Public Service and Nonprofit Administration specialization is offered entirely online and provides a unique opportunity for recent graduates to enter their professions as individuals learning about human and system transformation, to prepare graduates to be leaders, and to enter leadership positions in organizations.
In addition to the University graduate admission requirements described in the Graduate Admissions section of the catalog, the department bases decisions for regular admission on a holistic review of credentials in which the criteria listed below are used to assess the potential success of each applicant.
• Submission of Graduate Application and Processing Fee
• Submission of official transcripts
*International students may have additional requirements.
• Submission of graduate admission tests: GRE, MAT, or GMAT with scores in 50th percentile or above
• Undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Graduate GPA, if applicable
• Submission of letter of intent
• List of three references
• Overall fit with the program
Certain graduate programs have earlier application deadlines. Check with the graduate department for departmental specific deadlines.