Graduate Applicant Forms 

Graduate Major Track Change Form
Graduate students may change their track or specialization within the same degree program by completing the attached form. Graduate students desiring a new program must complete a new application for graduate admissions.

Residency Affidavit Form

Alabama Tuition Differential Residency Form

Immunization Forms

Transcript Request Form
It is the responsibility of the applicant to submit one official transcript from each college and university attended. Applicants may use the attached form to request their transcripts from the previous institutions they attended.