2024 Women in Leadership Conference
Educate. Empower. Inspire.
Presented by Kia AutoSport
Save the date for Thursday, March 14, 2024, for the 2024 Women in Leadership Conference, presented by Kia AutoSport!
In-person tickets are SOLD OUT! Hurry and buy virtual tickets while supplies last.
- $75 Virtual
As women navigate the path of higher management positions, they are challenged to proactively manage their growth and development to prepare for the leadership roles they desire. Female students need to increase their leadership capacity and prepare themselves for success in the workplace. This conference will connect both men and women with ideas and best practices, recognized thought leaders, resources and solutions, and peers. Don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of the Executive Mentor Program’s biggest and best program yet. Check out the program details and register today!
Attending this conference will help you leverage your unique strengths and qualities to thrive and succeed in your current and future leadership roles. You will:
- Learn how to drive your career through thoughtful and effective leadership.
- Learn how communication skills can be a pathway to career success.
- Gain an understanding of some of the issues that women face in various career paths, especially ones where women are underrepresented or have difficulty obtaining leadership positions.
- Understand how important it is to align your personal values with your everyday leadership behaviors.
- Strengthen your network with successful women including UWF alumnae and community leaders.
2023 Women in Leadership Conference Photos
Why attend the Women in Leadership Conference?
- Attend the conference and prepare for the future.
- Learning experience: more than four hours' worth of thought-provoking session presentations and panel discussions from recognized thought-leaders.
- Lunch: Don't miss this opportunity to expand your network. Registered attendees will receive a complimentary lunch.
- Peer-to-peer idea sharing: networking opportunities that leverage the knowledge and experience of many professionals from across the local market.
Who should attend?
- Female or male college students
- Female young professionals
- Females of any age interested in career growth
- Men who are supportive of women in leadership
- Human resource executives
- Supervisors, Managers, and Executive Leaders
We look forward to your tweets during the conference at:
"I love the UWF Women in Leadership conference, and I've gone every year since my first year at UWF; I learn something new every time, and I can genuinely say that each time is a different experience or new lesson learned. I would recommend it to anyone because anyone could get something out of it."Conference attendee