Undergraduate Majors & Minors
The College of Business offers a number of undergraduate degrees and undergraduate minors.
Note: B.A. is the abbreviation for Bachelor of Arts, B.S. is the abbreviation for Bachelor of Science, and BSBA is the abbreviation for Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
Our BSBA programs are accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Fewer than 4.7% of business schools worldwide have earned this symbol of the highest standard in management education.
The B.A. and B.S. programs do not hold the AACSB accreditation.
- General Business, BSBA
- Management with Human Resources Management (HRM) Specialization, BSBA
- Management with Management Specialization, BSBA
- Management Information Systems, BSBA
- Business Intelligence
- Entrepreneurial Leadership and Innovation
- Information Security Management
- Management Information Systems