Join the UWF Annual Giving Alliance
Thank you for your interest in the UWF Annual Giving Alliance! As a member, your support for the UWF Foundation will automatically renew each year until you tell us otherwise. You designate the amount to be charged to your credit card on a recurring basis. It is then electronically deposited in the UWF Foundation account and a record of your contributions will appear on your monthly statement. In addition, we will send you a record of your giving history for tax purposes once a year.
- Eliminating the cost of renewal and reminder notices, acknowledgement letters and postage.
- Reducing costs related to fundraising via mail, e-mail and phone.
- Providing UWF a stable and sustainable source of income to support the programs, departments and scholarships you value.
It's as easy as 1 - 2 - 3 ...
- Go to uwf.edu/give and add a gift of $10 or more to the giving form of your choice.
- Choose the "Recurring / Annual Giving Alliance" payment option and select the frequency of your gifts.
- Sit back and relax! Your installment will be automatically deducted and a record of each transaction will appear on your monthly statement. Your support is automatically renewed each year until your credit card expires.
For more information, please call the Annual Giving Office at 850 857-6112 or connect via email at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for my credit card charges to begin?
Depending on which options you choose, your card will be charged on the day you pledge and recurring charges will begin on the 1st, 15th or current day of the following period. For example, if you pledge $40 per month on the 12th of July and you choose the option for recurring payments to be made on the 15th, then the first gift will be made on July 12 and the next gift will be made on August 15.
What if I have questions about my credit card statement?
Call us and we will work with you to answer any questions. Contact the Annual Giving Manager at 850.857.6112 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is my contribution tax-deductible?
The University of West Florida Foundation has been approved by the Internal Revenue Service as fully qualified to receive tax-deductible charitable contributions solely in support of UWF. We will send you a receipt every January stating your total contributions from the previous year and the fair-market-value of any thank-you gifts you received during that calendar year. Gifts are tax-deductible to the full extent provided by law. As with any gift, you should consult your financial planner or tax adviser to determine the exact tax advantages the gift you are considering.
How can I increase my installment amount?
To increase the amount charged to your card, call the Annual Giving Manager at 850.857.6112 or e-mail email@example.com.