SAS Software E-Learning
UWF instructors and enrolled students have free access to SAS' award-winning e-Learning courses as part of the University's SAS Education Analytical Suite (EAS) license.
SAS E-Learning is a series of self-paced, web-based learning modules covering topics from Beginning to Advanced SAS Programming techniques.
How do I access my free SAS E-Learning?
- Go to the My Training page.
- Create a profile or login using your existing SAS profile.
- Enter your school's access code in the box (the code begins with the letter "G"). If you have already registered for previous e-Learning courses, the access links will appear.
- Click on the link for the course you wish to access and get started right away!
How do I retrieve my access code?
- Go to Accessing SAS Online Training Software.
- Students select the link titled Student Access Code.
- Instructors select the link titled Faculty/Staff Access Code.
- The access code will be listed under step 3 on the respective page.
You will need access to SAS software in order to successfully complete the e-Learning. SAS is available in ArgoApps.
Expiration Note: The e-Learning expiration date is tied to the SAS EAS software contract renewal date. When the software is renewed annually, the e-Learning is automatically renewed.