2018-2019 Financial Aid Forms

Complete and Submit On-line:

  • FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)

UWF's Financial Aid Forms:

Verification - The UWF Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships notifies students via e-mail if their FAFSA has been selected for verification. Your FAFSA results, called a Student Aid Report, will also tell you if you are required to submit verification documents. If selected, students (and parents, if applicable) must submit a verification form and in some cases tax return transcripts.

Financial Aid awards will not be processed until all outstanding documents have been received and reviewed. 

Students selected for verification are assigned a verification group by the US Department of Education. Verification groups are V1, V4, V5.  When we notify you of the verification requirement, we will provide the link to the applicable verification form. You can also find your verification group and links to all required documents by logging into MyUWF and selecting "Financial Aid."

Beginning with the 2017-2018 award year, if you were selected for a process called verification and you, spouse (if applicable) and/or your parent(s) did not file taxes for the 2015 tax year, the Department of Education requires each nontax filer to submit an IRS Verification of Non-filing Letter to your educational institution. For detailed instructions on how to obtain an IRS Verification of Non-filing Letter, click here.



Financial Aid Forms

Students can log into their MyUWF and search for "Financial Aid Forms" to obtain a list of all available forms. Forms may also be found by typing the following into the MyUWF search bar:

  •  Change of Circumstance Form
  •  Direct Loan Request Form
  •  Dependency Override Form
    • ‌ This form is reserved for dependent students with extenuating circumstances that prevent them from providing parental information.
  • 2018-2019 SAP Appeal Form

Additional Financial Aid Forms

Direct Plus Loans are available online at studentloans.gov

  •  Graduate PLUS Loan Application‌‌ 
    •  Maximum Direct Loan eligibility should be requested and awarded prior to requesting additional loan funds through the Graduate PLUS loan. There is not a separate institutional form for Plus Loans. 
  •  Parent PLUS Loan Application
    •   Parent Plus Loans require the completion of a FAFSA. There is not a separate institutional form for the Plus Loans.