Activity and Service Fee Information
- Pam Marg, Student Involvement Office Specialist, is now the contact for RSO's A&S annual budget spending. She is located in the Commons (Building 22) in the Student Involvement Office (suite 244).
A&S Fee Grant Process
Travel and Project Grants are now being accepted using the links below.
Travel Grant Request - https://uwf.presence.io/
- Log in to ArgoPulse at argopulse.uwf.edu or via my.uwf.edu using your UWF email and password.
- Click on the "Forms" button in the top right of your screen.
- Search for "A&S Project Grant Request" or "A&S Travel Grant Request".
- If you are applying for a Travel Grant, you MUST have a letter of support from your advisor or academic department head.
- Sign up for a presentation time with the Budget and Allocation Committee using the link on the form. Found here - https://calendar.google.com/
calendar/selfsched?sstoken= UUNqX0N2YnRLanhifGRlZmF1bHR8Mz k0ODc3ZjNhOGNjMmRkYTFlMTZhOWVi MzI4Yjg2ZGE
- BOTH THE FORM AND THE PRESENTATION APPOINTMENT MUST BE COMPLETED FOR YOUR REQUEST TO MOVE FORWARD.
2018-2019 A&S Annual Budget
A&S Fee annual budget awards will be available July 1, 2018. Contact Pam Marg at 850-474-3155 for questions/comments.