Give to UWF Recreation and Wellness
Please help us grow our Giving Tree to a Giving Garden! There are a variety of ways to give back.
How to Donate
The University of West Florida's Recreation and Wellness Department works hard to offer the best recreational opportunities for the UWF community. Please help us continue to grow student development of our current and future Argos.
Those who donate to UWF Recreation and Wellness can choose to give to our Scholarship Fund or to our General Recreation Foundation Account.
- Our Scholarship Fund helps support the William H. Healey Leadership Award.
- Donations to our General Recreation Foundation Account supports professional memberships, or can be earmarked for certain programs within UWF Recreation and Wellness, such as specific sports clubs or events.
Those interested in donating can:
- Give online
- Send in a check
Donation Recognition Level
Those who donate at or above a certain amount will receive a visual recongition to our Giving Tree nameplates.
- Large Stone Plate = $5,000
- Small Stone Plate = $2,000
- Gold Plated Leaf = $1,500
- Silver Plated Leaf = $1,000
- Bronze Plated Leaf = $500
Visit the UWF Foundation's secure server to support student services and programs.
Donate by Mail
- Make checks payable to University of West Florida Foundation, Inc.
- Fill out the online giving form.
- Notate Recreation account number, #5456
Send gift to:
11000 University Pkwy, Bldg 12
Pensacola, FL 32514
Donate by Phone
For more information please contact email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued support!