Apply for ArgoLife Today
Assignments are made in a date-received order, so apply today to secure your spot on campus!
How to Apply for Housing
- Visit the Housing Contracts and Services app in MyUWF.
- Select "Contracts."
- Select the term you would like to live on campus.
- Complete all the steps within the contract.
Check or money order prepayment:
Credit/debit cards are accepted online, but if you are paying by check or money order, print out a prepayment form (below) and take it or mail it to the cashier's office with your payment. Do not submit a prepayment form if you are paying with a credit/debit card.
- All residents must submit the immunization health history form to UWF Student Health Services
Room Assignment Process
For Summer 2019: CONTRACT WILL BE AVAILABLE IN MARCH, 2019.
- After your contract is submitted the assignments staff will assign you to a room based on your preferences and availability. Assignments will be made in April and May and you will receive an email once your assignment is complete.
- You must have submitted a prepayment and your immunization health history form before being assigned.
For Fall 2019/Spring 2020: CONTRACT AVAILABLE NOW:
- Returning residents will complete their contract and in mid March will participate in Returning Resident Room Selection (where students pick their own rooms).
- New students (freshmen, internationals & transfers) will be assigned to their rooms based on their housing preferences and roommate requests starting in May. You must submit a prepayment and your immunization health history form before picking your room.
Call us at 850.474.2463 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about the application process.