UWF plays an important role in Florida’s higher education landscape as a moderately sized public university. Our scale facilitates a special intellectual community - different by design - that is committed to the pursuit of excellence, inspiring the highest levels of student engagement, learning, creativity and success.
The College of Education and Professional Studies offers a wide variety of programs and majors leading to rewarding careers. If you are not able to find something or would like to receive more details, please contact us at email@example.com, or call the CEPS Dean's office at (850) 474-2769.
Online degrees may not be available in all states. If you are an out-of-state student, please review our State Authorization Status to confirm that the program is available in your state.
- Administration, M.S.A.
- College Student Affairs Administration, M.Ed.
- Criminal Justice, M.S.
- Curriculum & Instruction, M.Ed.
- Elementary Education Comprehensive
- Middle Level Education Comprehensive
- Secondary Education Comprehensive
- Educational Leadership, M.Ed.
- Exceptional Student Education, M.A.
- Special & Alternative Education
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Instructional Design and Technology, M.Ed.
- Instructional Design and Technology
- Technology Leadership
- Reading Education, M.Ed.
- Social Work, M.S.W.
Education Specialist Degrees
Certain graduate programs have earlier application deadlines. Check with the graduate department for departmental specific deadlines.
The College of Education and Professional Studies provides a one-stop shop on all things advising.